Boston Hotel Buckminster accepts all major credit cards, including American Express, Visa, Mastercard, Diners Club and Discover. If you would like to set up payment for a guest, please contact us to set up a third party authorization.
Reservations must be guaranteed. 48-hour cancellation notice required. Reservations must be cancelled three )(3 days prior to arrival or one (1) day room and tax will be applied to prepayment or credit card guarantee. Cancellation period might vary depending on the season
* Guest has to be 21 years or older to check in.
* No cash payments
The city of Boston has mandated that all hotels are now non-smoking facilities.
All rates subject to applicable taxes. All reservations require a credit card for guarantee purposes. Cancellations must be received 48 hours in advance of arrival. Cancellation within 48 hours of arrival will result in a fee equal to the first night's room and tax.
Exclusive discounts are available online or by contacting the Reservations Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are a group planner and require more than 10 rooms, you may be eligible for a discounted group rate. For more information or a group quote, please contact our Group Sales Department at email@example.com.
The Boston Hotel Buckminster proudly offers the following room rate discounts to our valued guests throughout the year.
- 10% American Automobile Association*
- 10% American Association of Retired People*
- 10% discount for STUDENTS with a valid College ID**
- 10% discount for RED SOX NATION MEMBERS with ID**
- Discount for OFFICIAL GOVERNMENT TRAVEL with ID**
- Discount for ACTIVE RETIRED MILITARY with ID**
* Discounts only valid when membership card is presented at check-in.
** Please call Boston Hotel Buckminster Reservations Department at 1 (800) 727-2825.